For screenwriters: comprehensive and constructive analysis notes will be returned typewritten; other script notes will be handwritten on the pages of your material. Editing, proofreading and a phone consultation are included:
- Feature-length screenplays and teleplays up to 125 pages in length, including a one – hour phone consultation:
- Follow-up notes and proof-reading on subsequent draft of script previously covered:
- One-hour teleplays up to 65 pages in length, including a 30-minute phone consultation:
- Half-hour teleplays up to 45 pages in length, including a 15-minute phone consultation:
If a hard copy of your script is desired, please include an additional fee of:
for printing along with an SASE to accommodate the return of the annotated script and typewritten analysis to you.
If you reside within the United States, the phone call for the consultation will be placed by Stephanie Rogers.
If you reside outside the United States, then you must place the call on the agreed to date and time for the phone consultation.
There are two options for payment of services:
1) money order or check made payable to Stephanie Rogers; or
2) credit card by using the Pay Pal “Add to Cart” button.
*** Service Fees with the asterisks are to be paid only by money order or check.
CALL (702) 255-9999 to see what discounts are currently being offered.
* * * * * * *
See “How to Submit“
write 2 wow 2008 all rights reserved